6 Mar 2017

ARRL DX Contest, SSB - March 4th & 5th 2017


It was the first time that I've entered this contest and I was fortunate to operate this contest from my home country of EI from the fantastic station that is EI7M, Conditions including weather for this contest was pretty poor for us over the weekend and we were unable to put the 40m Yagi at full height due to high winds which impacted our score on this band but saying this 20m was quiet interesting with some very good runs across North America at times. Murphy even appeared over the weekend with various gremlins showing up leaving a list for a very busy time ahead preparing the station for CQ WPX at the end of the month. 

Overall I had a great weekend and I'd like to thank the Team at EI7M (John EI8IR, Neil EI3JE, Mark EI3KD, John EI7IG and Dan EI3JZ) for inviting me along for the weekend it was certainly a fantastic experience and great to contest alongside you guys and I'm looking forward to the next one.


Here's how we go on over the weekend at EI7M.



No comments: