25 Aug 2011

Increased Power for Contests

Following representations from IRTS, ComReg has agreed
to allow increased power to all licensed amateurs for a
specific list of the major HF and VHF/UHF contests. On
HF, 1500 watts can be used and on VHF 1000 watts for
the duration of the contests concerned. Through an
error the 28 MHz band was omitted from the multiband
contests. This will be taken up with ComReg The list of
contests and other details can be found on the ComReg
website under Radio Spectrum Licensing Licence Types
Radio Amateurs. The society is grateful to ComReg for
granting this additional facility to radio amateurs
generally.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone - 73's DE EI5IX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, I just joined this community. I m from romania. I like this forum.......hope to learn lot of things here ;-)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Online Poker Blog Online Poker Sites For Poker details

Anonymous said...

Fantastic wordpress website right here.. It is difficult to locate high quality producing like yours nowadays. I genuinely value folks like you! just take treatment

Anonymous said...

Hello there there! This article couldn’t be published any far better! Studying via this publish reminds me of my earlier place mate! He usually stored speaking about this. I'll ahead this informative article to him. Quite certain he'll possess a very good study. Thanks for sharing!